Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves
Nitrile powder free medical grade gloves are ideal gloves to use for medical and food use to help maintain a safe barrier. Nitrile exam gloves are the ideal solution for individuals sensitive to rubber latex and/or donning powder. They contain no allergy causing natural rubber proteins. Nitrile features extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity. Nitrile “breathes” better than vinyl and latex making it more comfortable to wear over long periods. Nitrile is latex free, non-allergenic and non-irritating. It is the perfect choice for demanding applications involving abrasives, sharp objects, solvents and most chemicals. Nitrile is the material of choice for use in the medical, auto industry, law enforcement tattoo industry, as well as gardening, hair coloring and all household use. Around the home, nitrile gloves can be used indoors or outdoors, in the kitchen or garage for lawn equipment repair, cleaning, personal care, painting, arts and crafts. Nitrile does not tear as easily as vinyl and feels more natural than both latex or vinyl. Meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards.
What some of our customers are saying about our Nitrile Gloves “I work in a hospital and have worn tens of thousands of pairs of glove in the past 25 years. And I can say that these gloves are most certainly hospital quality.”
- 100% Safe: Allergen free, meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards
- Premium Quality: Extremely durable and puncture resistance, highly elastic and more comfortable than latex and vinyl
- Superior to latex: The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder
- Ambdexious: Fits right or left hand, Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit
- Dispenser pack: 100 gloves per box